Friday, December 3, 2010

Advertisements~Help a single momma out! And please don't pity me. Seriously.

I'm thinking about putting up adverts on my blog. As you know, every time you click on a link I get money. Pretty neat huh? I seem to think so.

As many of you know, I love to write. Funny, absurd, shocking, true life hilarity. I've been trying to write a book for years and as you all know, my lazy ass can never seem to finish it. Or get very far [4 chapters in]. Blogging is instant and gets instant results. I'm an impatient person and feel this setup is perfect for me.

Ok, I don't think I have anything else to say. I guess I feel a little ashamed having to resort to this, but I don't like real jobs. Because real jobs mean leaving the house and dealing with the public. Neither of which I am cut out to do.

Well, I take that back. Sort of. If it wasn't for Hurricane Katrina I would have finished massage therapy school along with obtaining a business degree. If it weren't for The Animal getting Salmonella I could take him to daycare at Haney and attend MT school there. But alas, they don't take children still testing positive for Salmonella [it can stay there dormant for up to a year].

Got off topic, sorry. What I wanted to add is that the only way I like dealing with the public is when I'm not a waitress serving self righteous assholes who've let their hunger get so debilitating that they march inside with a chip on their shoulder. Hungry people = angry people. With MT I'm there to relax them. That and I love homeopathic medicines and alternatives to modern medicine. Which is not good for your soul.

And with that...I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment