Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I think I just may post again...

Blogging is rare for me nowadays and has been for quite awhile. What with I have an 8 month old child and he takes up a lot of my time. But even when I was pregnant, without a job, and plenty of time on my hands, I still couldn't work up enough brain and finger energy to even post a pathetic... Meh...

What's even more pathetic is as I was reaching for my Frappuccino I accidentally grabbed my son's bottle and it took 2 sucks on the nipple for me to realize that was not, in fact, my delicious coffee beverage, but my son's bottle a quarter full of foul smelling soy formula [ps. they smell even worse when burped from your child's mouth].

One would think the appearance of a rubber nipple in my mouth would alert me that I had the wrong drink. But no, I took not one, but two sucks off the nipple before I realized that I wasn't drinking delicious milky coffee, but foul smelling baby formula.

And that folks, is my life. Today, at least.

Alright, let's be honest. It's like this everyday.

~Strange Fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment